Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 110

Thread: More Bad Luck

  1. #61
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aye Aye Captian!!! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Rog,
    Just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing.
    You have some real nice friends here.
    I miss you in our Saturday night chats, hope you can make it back soon.
    Hang in there,
    Gregg

    P.S. I got that pic of Dawny's tattoo but it's on my phone, all I can say is Wow,,,,,LOL

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I am working today. Standard & Poor's usually is closed on weekends but it is crunch time for editing the books so here I am....editing away...getting in my overtime hours. You will never guess which company I researched today Rae. I will give you a hint...it is in Tulsa and your brother works there. Can ya guess? LOL...I had a couple of companies in Tulse. Didn't realize how many companies are headquartered out there.


    And yes I used harsh words. I always crack up when shit-munchers make comments inre. to spelling and editing on a posting board. And....I don't appreciate being called a bitch; particularly when he has no clue as to whom or what I am about. I kept it nice because there are always going to be those rogue posters who thrive on stirring up shit, and usually I do ignore it, but today, like yesterday, I am in a mood....part of that whole getting over the death of my dad thing....so yes, my emotions are all over the board these days.

    Okay...enough opf this crap...did you watch Friday 13th last night?? They edited all the blood. I was most disappointed. Kinda killed the entire purpose of showing a horror movie you know?

  4. #64
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW!!!I had no idea you are in my prayers for sure...I hope all is well for you...where are you etc...... ...

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well is nice to see some new people I have never met. Damn Ro you are very popular. Of course you are quite charming and very sweet. Mom wanted me to post and let you know that she will be off the pc for awhile until she can get back up to NC to pack up Bills things. It will be very hard on her. I have been going through a mild type of depression after months of all this dealing with Bill dying slowly of his cancer. I can't seem to mourn the way I thought I would but I guess there is no book on how to deal with this ya know? Anyway...I am getting off the subject...I just feel bad. But I hope all is well with you.

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I have just been very blue. i keep thinking it has everything to do with my dad dying but to be honest, I have been feeling rather sad for awhile. Nothing too severe. I think it has a lot to do with reaching that stage in life when everything is routine, I am approaching 40, now thinking about death since Bill's passing; I dunno. It will get better because it certainly can't get any worse...I hope. *l*

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry that you are feeling bad pez,...

    image006

  8. #68
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got that pic of Dawny's tattoo but it's on my phone, all I can say is Wow
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Alright Wingnut *High Fives*, How do we get it posted??? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I also miss the Chaturday nights, my friend. I will sneak in one of these nights when my brother quits running around (he's having his second childhood right now).

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Mum, My problems are turning out to be a blessing in disguise. Things are starting to look up, I'm happy, healthy and safe.

    I agree Miz Pez [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] *Huggs* it is nice to see some of my friends from other boards stopping by and checking up on me. Thanks everyone.

    Sending Cherry_Pez some good thoughts

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats the best time to sneak in Rog while he's gone.

    Are you sure your not celebrating your second childhood with him [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Glad to hear your Happy, Healthy,and <s>wise</s> Safe. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    See ya later Ella,
    Gregg

  10. #70
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by ellanoize:
    My problems are turning out to be a blessing in disguise. Things are starting to look up, I'm happy, healthy and safe.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Keep the faith Rog!
    You wear it well!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •